Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fetal Heart Rate 34 Weeks I Need Medically Logical Reasons To Be Induced, Please Help!!!!?

I need medically logical reasons to be induced, please help!!!!? - fetal heart rate 34 weeks

The short version is that on the basis of the views of the doctors told my father to buy a ticket for the end of May to my due date is 5/20/09 today, "said a physician is not likely in April and began dilate.That was 34 weeks and I have not expanded, since then the remains of 1 to 2 cm.

My father comes next Thursday, 5/28/09, by airplane! I am still pregnant. My stepson is with his mother this weekend, so I would not have to worry where he is. I really want to be induced this weekend, but I need solid arguments. They tried, not working 2 weeks before my skinny stripes and has, and not even try again last week!

Here are the facts:
"My rule blood pressurelly say is 90/60, 140/75 = lately but still, I am beautiful, and not in the danger zone
"My legs and ankles swell, they go so bad or move hurts, I fought all the time, and ankles are the width of two U.S. dollars = stacked side by side, Dr. says it" is just part of pregnancy and no protein in the urine, high blood pressure is not a problem.
"All tests App. Diabetes, iron and protein, and heart rate and fetal weight gain and everything was very good, and my ultrasound last week, the baby was over 8 pounds and the practice of breathing.

The last time I spoke to the doctor said he does not decide within a week late, which is 5 / 27, but my father will be on 5 be / 28, I will notHospital.

Please help me! Can anyone find a way out of this opinion, please, I'm desperate! I'll do an ultrasound and dr. tomorrow afternoon and go whether the plan. Please, oh please, help me!

4 comments:

23andmot... said...

Well ill tell you what I did: I started to cry:) The doctor could not say that I was willing to do and say to go to the hospital. I was in much pain with this pregnancy. I was only 3 days too late. Then, perhaps, in tears when he tells you havent more Dialated:)

kickass said...

Sorry, but the baby arrives, when it is convenient, not when the baby is best for you.

Get used to it, all part of being a mother.

Mia ღ Abe ღ AJ said...

Sorry ... they do the right thing for the baby ...

You have no argument ...

Anon said...

The deadline is only a suggestion. Babies are like teenagers - they will do what they want when they are with her, and there is a limit to what you can do.

N Mattt where they end, and if your father is happy to be there.

Good luck!

Post a Comment