Tuesday, February 16, 2010

18.8 Bmi My BMI Is Dangerously Low. What To Do?

My BMI is dangerously low. What to do? - 18.8 bmi

Normally weigh 103 pounds and I'm 5'2 ". It is a BMI of 18.8. I'm pretty good with this but recently I've lost weight. Now I'm 98 pounds with a BMI of 17.7 and I eat as much as possible. I do not understand.

My psychiatrist has me on Wellbutrin for ADHD recently. The pills took before he gave me tick is assumed that this is better, I suppose. Is this perhaps contributes to weight loss?

My sleeve sweatshirt slipped a little there two days and found him on the arm. The width of the same fear of the crap out of me.

Thanks for the help!

8 comments:

katie c said...

The cause most of the ADHD medications to lose weight, in fact. The first week I was in my medicine I lost 13 pounds in just 7 days. You should ask your doctor about Concerta. That is what I use for a while and it is not bad. It made me lose my appetite the first 2 weeks or so, but then very heavily regulated. But apart from that you should talk to a dietitian about your weight. Since she was only 5'2 average weight of 110-120.

Hope this helps.

Jenny N said...

First, the drug by a doctor as this could be the cause investigated. Then the doctor will mean more inspections to do thyroid, and to see a nutritionist, so that a diet rich Protien prepare regular weigh ins and beverages, as she claims. Hope this helps

Inahzi13 said...

Do not eat crap, then you go overweight
And feel like shit
To eat healthy food, but all
How can be a huge salad with lots of vegetables and chicken (unless your vegetarian
or a vegetarian burger
Fruit Salad
Sorbet
Fruit Sundae
Water
Soda
(Juice, orange juice, girls need their vitamin C)
undercut
if the athlete begins to drink protein drinks before training
HEALTHY EATING

__A_YAHO... said...

I had the same problem as I with ABILIFY, I think I should find all the possible side effects of drugs. Are you saying you want to gain weight if? Eat bananas and peanut butter, which could help and Delicious

Gem said...

Every person reacts differently to medications. Wellbutrin can cause loss of appetite and some experience increased appetite. Check with your doctor.

Sean said...

Start drinking a can sure 3 or 4 times per day. It has lots of calories.

Chaosman said...

Eat!

☼ Rissa019 ☼ said...

hmm .. Try McDonalds.

Post a Comment