Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thrush Diaper Rash Thrush And Babys Diaper Rash...?

Thrush and babys diaper rash...? - thrush diaper rash

My son is 2 weeks and I'm breastfeeding ... I think that all the symptoms of breast yeast ... I was on an antibiotic and now have a fungal disease ... My son starts a diaper rash and it appears that corn used desitian've peeling, but it will not disappear. How can I treat my yeast diaper rash is ... and I throw all the milk is pumped frozen, but they were saved, and even choke choke that milk is dangerous for the baby ... Thank you for your answers in advance! I take care of it immediately, before it even worse, but there the weekend.

3 comments:

Sarah D said...

I am also a nursing mother. It is very common for mothers and babies who are breastfed for thrush.The doctor an oral medication for the baby to prescribe. If you use the medicine, you can also rub a bit around the nipple after each meal. For diaper rash or yeast infection, use the nystatin. Your doctor and also it is an ointment used on baby's bottom. Oral drugs should not be on the lips gently and buttocks well though. There is also a cream that you get mentioned in any pharmacy or Walmart Lansinoh. Rub some help on your nipples after each meal and make the leap to the pain of breastfeeding. So they stop and do not give up. You'll be glad you persevered to the end.

Charlie said...

Oh, you poor thing! It is much too vague.

Here is an excerpt from the good breast thrush: http://www.thewomens.org.au/Breastandnip ...

and this is a good visual processing:
http://www.thewomens.org.au/CandidaGuide ...

My feeling is that frozen milk is easy to use, but read it for a good discussion about the pros and cons:
http://www.kellymom.com/bf/concerns/thru ...

In the case of a choke in the region of the layer, you can buy a cream from the pharmacy, said only that it is a fungal infection. Daktozin is called in Australia, but the pharmacist should know.

Good luck with it, and I hope for many more months (or years) enjoy the silence!

rotis02 said...

Contact the pediatrician usually have emergency contact # you can call on the weekend, maybe the Hall of aggregates in the hospital. If you relly think that his transfer (to go to his son and find the formula for the power, at least until I can talk to the dr.) For diaper rash ... Have you tried to get you into the air .. extreme things for sore little ass and wet are simply are good in a washer.check with your doctor about the milk mix Frozn.

Post a Comment