Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma More Condition_symptoms How Do They Know What Kind Of Lymphoma You Have?

How do they know what kind of lymphoma you have? - anaplastic large cell lymphoma more condition_symptoms

Sorry, I continued to bombard the site, but I need answers. My best friend is a threat of cancer and lymphoma, we believe it, and I fear that, in principle, it seemed as if she had it would be nice, because she's only 17, but then last night someone asked a question about his girlfriend of 17 years died in a step 4BE anaplastic large cell lymphoma, so now I'm freaking. Idk insurance if you have cancer, but I'm afraid. Here is the summary: It has always been super thin, because she is a dancer and as athethic once even thinner (00 Skinny). But he ran a marathon in May, but I hope so. It is often sick since last year - nothing serious, but so many colds and other things. Last year I was in hospital for two days, cause very serious infections (had to share all idk, but it has happened, and having the flu and extract) wisdom teeth and has tons of tests and then, and cancer. She had no idea it always causes night sweats nor bad, but she had difficulty sleeping forev and painted like the night. All this has happened for months, but it seems to be an explanation for everything. So after reading about lymphoma seems, has all the symptoms, but I think that it also may be different. But his uncle died of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma when he was 27, so that's why I'm really scared. I'm trying to get answers. You do not know much talk about him. My mother accompanied her to the appointment on Monday, because their parents are out of town, but said nothing. He received a referral to a pediatric oncologist is why I and my mother are so boring. I need to know is. He acts as if nothing had happened. She did not tell her boyfriend or her parents and they will not let me talk with whom. It is, as always. About cancer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment